Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- Pullmann Tools GmbH is a trading company in 9443 Widnau Switzerland. It supplies retail and wholesale businesses in Switzerland. Deviations from these conditions are only effective with our written confirmation. Differing conditions of our customers have no liability to us.
- All information in our online shop, brochures, newsletters and price lists are always subject to change, delivery conditions reserved. Small deviations in form, format and color are sometimes unavoidable and do not constitute a reason for complaint. We are not liable for the use and application of the articles by our customers or their end users, nor for written or verbal information on the usability and usability of our goods.
- The stated prices in our online shop and in our newsletters are net ex warehouse plus packaging, postage and VAT of 7.7%
- For packaging and postage we charge a flat rate of CHF 12.- per package. (max 30kg per package). The minimum order value is CHF 50, - net. If the minimum order value is less then CHF 50,-, a handling fee of CHF 10 will be charged. We ship exclusively with Swiss Post in Switzerland.
- We only accept orders via our online shop. Telephone orders will not be accepted.
- The goods are shipped only after payment, unless other conditions have been agreed. We take no liability for compliance with the desired delivery times. If possible, we will deliver immediately after receipt of payment. Delays do not justify a right of withdrawal from the purchase contract.
- All deliveries are at the expense and risk of the purchaser, unless otherwise agreed in writing. Transport damages must be reported immediately to the responsible transport company, as well as in writing to us. The defective packaging is to be kept as proof. Pictures are very helpful.
- Complaints of any kind can only be considered if they have been reported to us in writing within 5 working days of receipt of the goods.
- Returns: We take goods only in original packaging and unused within 14 days. A justification is not required. For reasons of hygiene, piercing jewelry can no longer be returned after trying on or wearing it.
- In the case of a justified complaint, exchange or credit can only be demanded for the defective item(s), provided that the goods are undamaged and unused and returned within 15 days.
- Until the final settlement of the customer account, the delivered goods remain our property. In the event of late payments, interest may be charged in the amount of the respective bank interest plus statutory VAT. The assertion of further damage is reserved.
- Offsetting against counterclaims and the assertion of a right of retention by the customer are excluded. In particular, the customer is not entitled to refuse or reduce the payment of the fee under reference to any warranty claims.
- Place of performance for all deliveries is our warehouse in CH-9443 Widnau. Place of performance for all customers is CH 9443 Widnau.
- Jurisdiction is the district court Altstätten, unless otherwise required by law. The legal regulation applies.
These sales and delivery conditions supersede all previous issues.
Pullmann Tools GmbH, 9443 Widnau Juni 2018